So, today marks my sister TINK (Monica Jo)'s 52nd birthday!!! WOW! My sister is a wonderful friend to me. Even though we don't talk as often as we should, it just seems when we do talk we just pick up where we left off. She is definetely there for me through thick or thin. She will make time for me if I ask. She is an incredible sister. I love her so much. I feel so lucky to have you as a part of my life. As we get older, our relationship gets better and better......
Here's a memory: My sister and I are 12 years apart....so when my sister was dating, I would get to tag along on the date!!! Boy did I have fun!!! Not so much for my sister and her date!! LOL
Happy Birthday TINK!!!!
Love your "Pumpkin" (that's my sister's nickname for me since I was little)
1 comment:
Thank you for your phone call on my birthday and this most heart warming message from my "Pumpkin"! Love you "Mary"!!
Your sister & forever friend, Tink
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment