
Well, my husband pulled it off. I had the surprise of my life on Saturday night. I was feeling a bit "FUNKY" on Saturday. Just not myself. We were running all over town with errands and the weather was a bit warm. Mark and I went to the grocery store to decide what we wanted to BBQ that evening. Mark kept buying all this food. I kept asking who is coming over. He never said anything. When we arrived home, I couldn't believe it....my mom, my sister and her husband surprised me to celebrate my 40th birthday A WEEK EARLY!! I just couldn't say anything...I just welled up with tears. I was totally shocked. I couldn't believe that between Mark, my mom, my sister and Jim that they were able to pull that off. We had a great evening! We BBQ'd hamburgers and hot dogs. We sat outside back and talked while we drank and the men smoke cigars. They had a cake and candles. What a great birthday celebration!!
No comments:
Post a Comment